SLP Environmental is one of the leading environmental consultancy companies in Asia with many satisfied clients and a proven project delivery record across all countries within South East Asia.
Our award winning company has been providing a broad range of high quality environmental consultancy, planning, social science, ecology, health and safety and risk management consulting and advisory services across a range of industry sectors for over a decade.
SLP Environmental is a private limited company first incorporated in Thailand in January 2008. The European founding Directors are internationally recognised experts who remain fully and actively engaged with the company to this day.
From headquarter offices in Bangkok (Thailand) and our multinational team of expatriates and ASEAN discipline specialists are supplemented by a comprehensive network of approved associates located throughout the ASEAN region.
Our Clients Needs
SLP Environmental has extensive experience working on numerous highly sensitive projects and our clients can be confident that the quality of our work is such that it will withstand robust third party scrutiny. We are also acutely aware of the potential financial and reputational liabilities that often accompany sensitive environmental and social issues, and our clients can rest assured that SLP Environmental is fully cognisant of these commercial sensitivities. Our advice is always commercially focused, clearly communicated and conforms to the highest industry standards and international good practice guidelines. Our services are carefully tailored in scope and detail to the particular requirements of the project and the needs of the client.
Why Choose Us?
Our clients choose SLP Environmental because of:
- Commitment to competitively priced excellence
- Multi-national and multi-disciplinary capabilities
- Detailed understanding of ASEANs regulatory regimes
- International expertise and experience underpinned by sound local knowledge
- Knowledge of key industry standards and International Financial Institution (IFI) guidelines
- Award winning high quality technical reports and consulting advice
- Proven track record in each ASEAN jurisdiction
- Ability to communicate effectively and promptly with clients
- Ability to prepare bespoke reports and tailor our services to support the particular needs of the client
- Local presence and proven track record in each ASEAN jurisdiction
- Comprehensive ASEAN wide support network
- Rapid response capabilities